Thursday 26 July 2012

Transition trends from Curvissa

All though the last few days have been glorious, we have to face the fact that unless we have an Indian summer, we have probably seen the best of the hot and sunny weather.

For me this is the worst time of the year to dress for. Still a tad warm for full on winter attire but not warn enough for strappy vests and no tights. So when I received an email from Curvissa this week I was excited to have a look at a few items from the A/W 12 range soon to be launch.



My favourite items are the Cardigan and the Mustard Jacket and the bag, I would love to have them all in my winter wardrobe!

From what I have seen so far, Plus Size brands have really upped the anty this year, and Curvissa is no exception. I could go crazy, and bankrupt, this winter!

What do you think? Do you like the transitional period between season?

Toni x

2 comments :

  1. Hello I've nominated you for a blog award!
    Have a wee nosy on my page to find out more :)

    http://sunsetsandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete