Wednesday 11 September 2013

The Vanity Case

Helllooooo...

After a crazy few month with Plus North and moving house I think I have finally got my blog mojo back and am ready to bang out some posts!

As most of you know Plus North was last Saturday 7th September, in Manchester (post's to follow!)

The stunning Elena and I were sharing a room and I very nicely asked her if she would perform some magic and beautify me for the event!

For those of you that don't know, Elena is a beautician and runs The Vanity Case.

After deciding on a brow shape and tint, eyelash tint and individual lashes and a Gel manicure and pedicure Elena began to make me over!

Unfortunately I failed to get any pictures on my nails, but I had them a lovely Seafoam green ...

Here are my toes.... AMAZING!!! 


(Yes, I have odd feet)

My brows and lashes before....




Elena also runs monthly Pin Up Make up classes, as well as providing acrylic nails and Bridal make up!

If you are in or around the Northampton area and feel like a pampering, I highly suggest you give Elena a call... she is awesome!

Toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment