Tuesday 22 October 2013

Fancy Dress?


It’s that time of year where the phrase ‘Halloween Fancy Dress Party’ fills me with dread. The mere thought of having to find a fancy dress outfit to sufficiently cover my plus size body without my girly parts been on show is enough to make me have a panic attack. 
With a fancy dress party just around the corner I decided to have a look at what I could dress up as.

The first place I looked was Lingerieseduction.co.uk. As well as a host of Lingerie sell some amazing fancy dress outfits.

The states have a huge choice of fancy dress in a multitude of sizes. I always find the choice of costumes much larger as well. Roamans.com have over 70 outfits all in Plus Size!

The last site I looked at was largeandlovelyfancydress.co.uk

What do you think? My favourite one is the Wicked one from Roamans.... 

Toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment