Friday 23 March 2012

At the Pool!

I love my holidays! I fly out of the UK 6 weeks today for a week in Turkey, and I can't wait!

I always struggle with holidays clothes though!

So this year I had decided to do a few little posts on what I will be wearing around the pool, on trips and on the night!

First up is At The Pool!



1 & 2 - Yellow spot tankini top and shorts - £12 (top) and £9 (bottoms) both Next.

3 - Striped Canvas Bag - £12.50 F&F, Tesco

4 - Pink Playsuit - £22 F&F, Tesco

5 - Joe Browns Floppy hat - £19 Simply Be

6 - Zig Zag Bandeaux drop hem top - £8 F&F, Tesco

7 - Reebok Short - £22, Simply Be

8 - Red Pumps - £7 F&F, Tesco

9 - Bird Print Dress - £10 G21, George @ Asda

10 - Navy Jersey Dress - £20 Next

What are your Pool Side staples?


Toni
XXX

2 comments :

  1. I bought the bird print dress last week, it's fab and will look great in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to go to every asda I can think of to find this dress! always have to try G21 stuff on!

      Tx

      Delete