Tuesday 27 March 2012

OOTD

Last night me, the boy and his family went out for a meal to the lovely Birchwood Farm in Castleford (behind xcape).

I was exhausted after a busy day and work and literally had 5 minutes to get ready.

I decided to put on my New Look Inspire Bird print dress. I know this dress has done the rounds within the plus size circle, but look at it! Its beautiful!

I actually got mine from eBay for the bargain price of £10 inc postage.


I wore it with my Next Leggings and flats from George at Asda. I also had my denim jacket with me but didn't wear it as it was too warm.

I also got a new nail polish this week! Its from my beloved Barry M and is like a peppermint green!


Just before I go I have to show you some of the desserts that are available at Birchwood Farm.

GIANT CHEESECAKE!




It was so big I took half of it home!

Toni

xxxx

3 comments :

  1. OMG those cakes look AAAAAMAzing!!!! You looked lovely in the bird print dress at the swap! I have it in green but it didnt wash well at all sadly :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the stripy one you had on!

    It comes in green?!?!?!? I must find it!

    The cheesecake is amazing but very filling and very sickly!

    Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I swear we ALL this dress!! It's so fab isn't it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete