Tuesday 27 March 2012

Getting to Know You! 11 Questions

I was tagged by Becky in this question and answer post!

There are five rules:
Post these rules.
Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.

11 Random things about me!


I am a massive flirt!
I could live on just chocolate, nothing else.
I hate soaps.
my job is ridiculously boring. I generally spend most of the day on twitter and facebook, or organising plus north stuff!
Mess follows me.
I love airports.
I never try on clothes when I buy them.
I always tend to buy clothes a size too big.
I love going on holiday. Turkey is my favourite place in the whole world.
I plan on travelling across America for 4 weeks next year. BY MYSELF!!! They boy isn’t interested so away I go!
I have odd feet!


Becky’s Questions

Who is your "weird" crush? I have loads of crushes, I don’t think any of them are weird!
Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?The boy, last night before sleep!
What's the most spectacular thing you've seen (place, monument, show, etc...)The effiel tower is amazing! Paris is amazing!
What's your weird food confession? (I like ketchup on toast)I have soy sauce with most things
What was the last band you saw live?The last band I saw Oasis
Do you have a favourite Cuisine? Italian
What was the name of your first pet?Penny
Cake or Chocolate?Chocolate
If you could live in another country where would it be?Turkey, Spain or America
Do you have a style influence?No, I often mix and match styles
What's the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?Ermmmmmmmmm………….a house?

 My Questions

Have you ever had a holiday romance?

Other than your house/car, whats the most expensive thing you own?

Whats your go to outfit?

Whats your favourite film?

When you were younger what job did you want to have?

Bags or shoes?

Favourite high Street brand?

Winter or summer?

iPhone or Blackberry?

whats your worst habit?

If you were invisible for the day what would you do?

I am going to tag

Danielle - http://www.ablogfromblackpool.com/

Kaye - http://testybrunette.blogspot.co.uk/

Gina - http://fatfitfine.blogspot.co.uk/

Olivia - http://www.waituntilthesunset.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment