Sunday 15 April 2012

OOTD - Slummy Sunday!

Do was a 'I just want to be comfy day'. If I wasn't going out I would just sit in my PJ's all day and not move from the sofa. But I had a few things to do.

This is my perfect kind of casual slummy outfit. I love jeans and I love hoodies.


Next Boyfriend Jeans. Gap hoodie and Stripy Evans tee.
Not sure whats going on with the face! I get all Chandler when a camera is pointed in my direction. I swear I haven't been drinking!


I love boy jeans. Today I worn my jeans with my converse but if we get a summer I love boy jeans and flip flops.

I couldn't be bothered straightening my hair so I just did two loose french plaits. Not a good look but I does the job. I didn't do make up either this morning! I am useless someday!! lol!


Oh and as you can see I now have dark hair. It's actually brown not black as it looks on here!

Toni 


XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment