Sunday 3 March 2013

Club 27 & OOTD

The dreaded club 27. The world has taken so many amazing souls at the age of 27. Its a horrid number and as much as I don't want to get old, I can't wait to be 28!

This weekend was one of my best friends turn to join the club.

On a rare night out, my and my two bestest got dolled up and strolled to the local village for cocktails and shenanigans.

I was recently send this lovely cut out dress from the amazing peeps at Simply Be.




I have a love/hate relationship with this dress. One minute it felt amazing, the next I felt really over dressed and faaaaar to girly for my liking! I tried to dress it down a bit by wearing it with my black blazer and flats, and think I got away with it....



As you can see the dress was very snug over my 38G's and I would recommended you size up, esp if you have an ample chest!

I has a really fun time, however I was home and in bed by 12.30am because I just can't hack it any more!!!

Toni x


2 comments :