Friday 8 March 2013

OOTD - Disaster!!

A style I had admired on a number of my favourite bloggers is Body Con.

I'm not quite at the stage where I want my rolls and belly on display so I thought I'd try the style with some layering.....

IT WAS A DISASTER!!!!

I purchased a midi body con dress from Primark, and I knew straight away it felt wrong but it was 7am in the morning and most things feel wrong at that time!

I put on my trusty black long sleeved top and black tights and felt ready to face the world!!!

But by the time I returned home I looked like this!!!


Sack of potatoes springs to mind! I loved the top half, but a loose, baggy skirt isn't supposed to be body con is it?

However, I will try again. I have purchased the black body con dress from New Look Inspire. I hope that spending a bit more will ensure the quality will be a mile better!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Toni

No comments :

Post a Comment