Wednesday 28 August 2013

Evans - Plus North Spotlight Blog

Eeeeeeek!!!!! With just 10 days to go until Plus North, the next spotlight blog we have for your is Evans.

Evans are once again one of our Premier sponsors and this year will be appearing on our catwalk.



As part of the Arcadia Group, Evans was founded in 1971 and now have over 300 stores across the UK and Ireland.

As well as stocking own brand, Evans also stock Scarlett and Jo, Live Unlimited and many more including Capsule collection from Clements Ribeiro.

In the last few year I personally feel that Evans have upped their game massively in terms of been fashionable, and with the collections that they stock I can only hope that this continues.

For this spotlight post I though I would pull together an outfit for the new range.



Leather Biker boots - £79.50
Navy Butterfly top -£27
Black high Waisted Jeans - £29.50
Twill waterfall Jacket - £49.50

For me this would be the perfect winter shopping outfit...

I cant believe I am saying this, but I cant actually wait for winter!!!

Toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment