Thursday 1 August 2013

The Charcoal Challenge


Forgive me readers, I have been abscent for 10 days... I have totally screwed the 30 Day Challenge up.. and what with moving house and my step dad having a heart attack, I am mucho behind...

A few weeks back, Moneysuper Market contacted me and asked if I would be interested in taking the Charcoal Challenge.

Basically, MoneysuperMarket were offering bloggers £50 to organise and host a BBQ...

I decided to have the BBQ at my mums, orginally, I was going to have it on the day that we moved, but I am glad we didnt... I didnt realise how much work moving house was!!!!

My mum still lives on the same street I grew up on so I know a lot of the people that live there and my best friend only lives 5 minutes away. I often wished I lived there, I love the commuity spirit and closeness of everyone....

Now its going to get picture heavy....



I kinda went over board with the food....But I guess thats the upside of knowing a butcher.... a £30 BBQ pack feeds an army...


Toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment