Sunday 6 October 2013

OOTD

Afternoon campers! 

What a lovely autumn days we have had of late..

I am itching to get all my winter clothes out and I'm a bit stuck in the transitional period at the moment. Its chilly enough for long sleeves, but too warm to go all out 'winter'.

Yesterday I had a dig though my wardrobe and found this beaut that I had forgotten about. I think I bought it in the summer sale from ASOS. I remember it was a firm favourite when it came out.


Once the wether turns I think this will be a dress I wear a lot with thick tight and boots, but for now I wore it with a pair of leggings and what seems like the only shoes I own at the moment!

What I wore - 

Dress - ASOS Curve
Cardigan - George £12
Leggings - H&M £6.99
Shoes - Evans

Toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment