Thursday 10 October 2013

#WearItYourWay from bonprix

Shortly after Plus North, bonprix contacted me and asked if I would be interested in taking part in a style challenge to promote there #wearityouway campaign.

I love reading these types of posts to see how different bloggers create a outfit from one main item.

Myself, Becky, Betty, Elena and Kaye were all sent this lovely stripy jersey dress to style.



I could have worn this dress a number of ways but I went with classic meets edgy by wearing it with a vintage biker jacket and knee boots.


I ordered the dress in a size 22/24 as its only available in dual sizes and its fit really well and I was quite surprised. The dress retail at £34.99 which is rather high for a jersey dress, but its quite heavy jersey so I think It will keep its shape well.

A big bonus for me is that it has 3/4 sleeves. Which gives me the opportunity to wear it to work and not have to wear a cardigan. The dress also has a cute little coral zip on one of the shoulders.

What I wore...

Dress - bonprix*
Biker Jacket - Vintage via eBay
Leggins - New Look Inspire
Boots - Simply Be

Why not see how the other ladies styled there dress...

Elena
Kaye
Becky
Betty

Toni x

*gifted

No comments :

Post a Comment