Saturday 25 May 2013

Fat Fabulous Four - Sport Luxe



Hello my lovelies! Hope you are enjoying the sunshine?

This weeks FFF is Sport Luxe..... the words alone fill my head with dread! I don't know why but it's just not me. I have images of cropped tracksuits, trainers, Adidas vest tops etc etc. I won't lie it has taken me ages to decide what I should wear for this post.

I initially thought I'd wear body con and converse, but It looked ridiculous! One day ill show you the out takes!!

In the end I settled on this!






Maxi dress, Pumps and Denim jacket. I'm still not sure if  I can call this sports luxe, but hey ho!

What I wore......

Maxi Dress - Simply Be
Pumps - Clothing at Tesco (old)
Denim Jacket - New Look Inspire

What do you think?

Done forget to check out Becky, Mhairi and Rosie posts too!!!

Toni x


No comments :

Post a Comment