Thursday 30 May 2013

OOTD - A new arrival

Hello lovelies..... hope you are all well?

How amazing was the weather over the bank holiday weekend?

I have been a bad blogger..... I very kindly got sent a beautiful dress By Live Unlimited at the beginning of May and I am only just reviewing it....

I honestly have no idea why I have only just worn it as I love it. I first saw this tunic on Becky and started lusting after it, but with a £65 price tag, there was no way I could afford it! The tunic is still available from Evans and currently has 10% off.

This is what I call my summer gothic look. It was warm and sunny but I still wanted to wear black....



I actually wore it with a clinched waist belt, but looking at the photos I prefer it with out.

The cut of print it very pretty, but extremely delicate. After having a 2 year old clinging on me all day I had to check that all the flowers where still intact... and that brings me to my title...

We have a new arrival to the family.. My sister gave birth to my second nephew on Monday.... Zachary Andrew. Weighing 7lbs 12 and nearly 3 weeks early he is beyond perfect.

I will hopefully be able to show you some pictures soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment