Tuesday 7 May 2013

So Fabulous range with Littlewoods.com Bloggers Event!

Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to a So Fabulous range with Littlewoods.com bloggers event at their press office in Soho.

For those of you who are unaware of So Fabulous, they are the Plus range of Very and Littlewoods.

Upon arrival of the venue we were greeted by Elly and the So Fab team.

After a quick look around the current range and a sneak preview of the AW13 range, we were split in to two groups for a style challenge. Becky was our willing volunteer model and we had to dress her for a night out to the theatre.

Myself, Lauren and Kirsty decide on a feather print dress with mesh arms and neckline. To be honest, the dress didn't look like much on the hanger, but it looked amazing on Becky.

We also managed to find an amazing pair of shoes which match the dress perfectly....even if
Becky couldn't walk very far in them!

So Fabulous have some amazing items coming out shortly and I cant wait to get my hands on them!!



This is my favourite dress ever...I'm a bit addicted to Nashville and the whole country thing at the moment!


I love this dress but I would never wear it.


I also got to meet the amazing Lauren for the first time. I am a long time admirer of her blog and can't wait for Plus London in November

After the event a few of us went out for a meal. We found an amazing little Greek place which is delicious!

Thank you So Fabulous for a wonderful evening......maybe your next event could be in Liverpool???

Toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment