Friday 2 December 2011

Christmas Wish List Part 2



This Part of of my Christmas Wish List is far more realistic. Everything but the printer has gone on my Christmas list (it did initially but my boyf says that I am not allowed a printer for Christmas!!)

I still haven't mastered how to put numbers next to pictures so its top to bottom, left to right again.

1. Leopard print flats - £20
2. Home Sweet Home Polka Dot Sewing machine - BHS £50
3. HP Photosmart 5510 All-in-one printer - £89.95
4. Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip gloss - £14
5. Bobbi Brown Warm Eye Palette - £39
6. True Blood season 1-3 Blue Ray - £48.99
7. Grey Leopard Print Faux Fur Hood - River Island £32
8. Mac Shape and Perfect Brushes - £39.50
9. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - £26

What are your wishes for Christmas?

XOX

3 comments :

  1. its lush isn't it! are you travelling to UK soon? You should get one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sewing machine xx

    ReplyDelete