Saturday 24 December 2011

It's Chriiiiiiiissssstmaaaaassssssssss




Hello my lovelies! Hope you are all well!

Just a quick post to wish you all a very very very Merry Christmas and a fabulous new year!

I was very prepared this year and got the majority of my shopping done and wrapped by the beginning of December. Since then I have bought additional presents and changed presents and managed to spend a small fortune on spoiling people (mainly the children of the family!)! I also bought my self an expensive handbag, a new purse and some new make up!

I am sooooo glad Christmas is once a year!

I would also like to take a moment to thank you all for following my blog! When I started blogging I had no idea that I would enjoy it as much as I do and that I meet (via twitter) some amazing people that I now call my friends. I really humbles me that people take time to read my blog!

Next year is looking very good already! I will be attending my first bloggers meet, I have had a good response from a few companies regarding my quest to find the perfect plus size jeans, I have a holiday with my best friend to look forward too and the likelihood of a promotion at work is looking like a certainty!

Once again I wish you all a happy happy Christmas! I hope you have all been good this year so Santa bring you what you wished for!!!

Until next time....

OXO

PS. My next blog will include a giveaway!!! super excited!

No comments :

Post a Comment