Friday 5 April 2013

OOTD - Easter Monday

Sometimes an outfit is just so easy to wear and put together I could wear it everyday.

This is one of them. A dress with leggings and a cardigan is my perfect outfit.

When the new season range came out from Simply Be I was lucky enough to get my hands on a few items and this was one of them.




It also comes in a number of different colours. One of which been a mint green which would look lush when the sun eventually decides to play!


Another mirror pic, I am just been lazy.... I do actually have a decent camera and a tripod which I should use!

Apart from the material been loose under the bust, it fits perfect.

I am really loving the range of dresses that Simply Be have on offer at the moment, and I can't wait to start shopping for my holidays to buy them all!!!

Toni x

1 comment :

  1. so pretty, I love the look of concentration on your face x

    ReplyDelete