Thursday 18 April 2013

OOTD

On Monday I travelled across to Manchester to revisit our amazing venue for Plus North an meet the lovely girls from Label Pr and Simply Be.

I wasn't sure what the weather was going to decide to do, so I went save and opted from my ASOS Curve skater dress, leggings and my battered old denim jacket.


I actually wished id worn tights instead of leggings. I think the dress is too long to wear with leggings!

I also think I need to to find my sunglasses.....look at the squinting going on!!!

I'll be honest, this isn't my favourite outfit. I think I would have looked better with no jacket, a massive belt, tights and either a blazer type jacket or a bright colourful cardigan.

What do you think?

Toni x

2 comments :

  1. By the way I think you should have worn a pair of high heel shoes with this fabulous outfit.. And of course you need a pair of sunglasses for women too ..!

    ReplyDelete