Sunday 2 June 2013

OOTD - Lets Play Dress Up!

When I was offered the change to review some items from Simply Be to review on my blog, one of the items I picked was a stunning coral Angel Ribbons dress.

Its one of those dresses that you like to pull out of your wardrobe, admire how beautiful it is and think of places you have to visit to be able to wear it. (I may also occasional stroke dresses like this too!!)

But the other day I decide to play dress up so I could show you the dress. its very girly. Very cute and most importanly, very comfy!

WARNING!!!!

Yes, my leg are actually that pale! If I could put fake tan on with out streaks I would, but, alas, I can't!!!





I ordered a size 22 and it really is true to size. I think the next time I wear it, i'd like to try some shape wear, maybe a Gok Wan style kinda body to nip my waist in and give me better boob lift.

I definitely think this will be one of the dress I wear the hell out off when I  go abroad. With a little denim jacket and some bright coral sandals??

What do you think re the fake tan? should I try it?

Toni x

No comments :

Post a Comment