Sunday 14 July 2013

OOTD

Seems like ages since I last posted an outfit of the day!

On Wednesday myself and Becky toddled over the Manchester to meet Rosie for a meeting with Simply Be and Label PR for Plus North.

It was stoooopidly hot and I didn't really dress for the occasion!

I  had decided that I wanted to wear an ASOS Curve dress that seems to have been sat in my wardrobe for ages.

I loved it as soon as I saw it on the site but waited for it to go in the sale before I bought it!

Excuse the hotel mirror photo. It was hot and sweaty and I didn't have the patient to pose for photos.



My only issue with ASOS Curve dresses is that they are a tad too long for me.. I like them to sit just above my knee.

Toni x

PS. Thank you sooooo much to everyone who nominated Plus North and me and Becky for Best Event and Best Achievement at the Plus Size Awards.... If you can spare two minutes to vote for us to win we would realllllly love you for ever!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment