Monday 13 February 2012

Adele is back!

Last night saw the 54th Annual Grammy Awards, and although overshadowed by the death of Whitney, and the worrying news that he daughter had been rushed in to hospital, the stars were out in force!

Adele, and The Foo Fighters, where the big winner on the night each winning six and five awards respectively.

Adele looked amazing in a Black Armani diamonte dress, She was also rocking new blonde locks!



Adele then changed in to a knee length spotted dress to take to the stage to sing Rolling in the Deep and collect one of her awards!




It seems as though Adele is back, and is as strong as ever before!

As I was writing this someone also posted (retweeted) a sneak peek of Adele on the cover of American Vogue.......(if it was you, let me know so I can credit the link too you!) If I have any friends in the US pleeeeeeease send me a copy!!!



Toni xxx

7 comments :

  1. She looked STUNNING! And I'm 99% sure you can get the US Vogue here in the UK too..? Try shops with biggest magazine selections. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might try WH Smiths! thank yooooouuuu! x

      Delete
  2. She is such a beautiful girl - facially she is stunning, she has amazing thick gorgeous hair and a lovely curvy figure and the voice just blows me away. I hope she never changes because she comes across as so down-to-earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks happ[y and health! I have watched the videos from the grammys of her singing and he voice is still amazing! x

      Delete
  3. I was going to suggest having a look in Smiths too! We get it here in Northampton, so you should have no trouble in Leeds...ask the staff! The timings tend to be a bit weird with the American mags...sometimes a month behind, but worth the wait!
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhhhh i see! I am off in to leeds during the week, weill pop in and asks when they are getting it in! x

      Delete
  4. She so beautiful, love her simplicity.

    ReplyDelete