Monday 6 February 2012

THAT Dress is back!


Do you remember this?



I wanted to be Geri Halliwell when I was younger! I can't remember the amount of times I went to fancy dress parties wearing a make shift Union Jack dress. I also have an addiction to hair dye thanks to Miss Halliwell! Yep, the first time I dyed my hair I went ginger because I wanted to be like Geri! (and in all honesty, it's not hair off this colour now!)

As the Olympics are fast approaching I'm guessing that this is Next's attempt to get us all feeling more patriotic and to get us all behind team GB! (Personally, I am more excited for Euro 2012) but I absolutely love Geri's new, modern take on this dress! I won't be wearing or buying all of it but will definitely be buying some pieces for my early holiday, Supporting England at the Euros and for my trip to London to watch the Olympics in Trafalgar Square!

Prices start from £18 and is available in-store and online from March!


Toni
XOXO




1 comment :

  1. Geri was my first girl crush. I sort of want the dress just to dance round the house in x

    ReplyDelete