Monday 27 February 2012

Life's Big Canvas


Jewellery is not something that I have a lot of! I have a pair of diamond earrings my boy bough me a few years ago and some Vivienne Westwood earring from the Christmas before last, but nothing else really! I go through phases with costume jewellery. I generally buy things once I have an outfit sorted! And it's normally only earrings and necklaces.

But then I discovered Life's Big Canvas and the lovely Chloe! Life's Big Canvas is based in the Bird's Yard in Leeds, which is literally a second from my work! You can find Chloe @peskychloe on twitter)

I purchased all of these necklaces online but will most definitely be going in to the shop once I am back at work!










All three necklaces are beautiful and I have had comments on all three! 

I can't wait to get paid again!

Toni

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment