Friday 14 December 2012

Day Fourteen - Simply Be OOTD review

A few weeks ago I was contacted my the lovely Jess From Label PR, who now handle all things Simply Be.

There are so many lovely items at Simply Be at the moment I gave Jess a list of my favourites and let her pick a dress for me!

I received the AX Paris heart print dress which is currently retail at £35.

The first thing I noticed about this dress is that its super short on me!  I'm only 5'3 and don't particularly have a big booty but this dress barely covered it.

So I teamed it with my True black skinnies. I have a thing about my tan belt at the moment, so popped that on, and as it Arctic like outside I wore my trusty black cardi with it.



Black card - Asda. Dress - AX Paris. Belt - Simply Be. 
Skinny Jeans - Tesco True

I am really struggling to take pictures as the moment. I really hope Santa brings me a new Camera and a tripod!!

Toni

3 comments :

  1. Cute dress. It looks great on you. I've been finding so many "dresses" I try on are tunics at best. Hmmm, maybe I should embrace the mini length. :)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that too and I'm short too, it's disappointing!

    ReplyDelete